SF Caltrain Bike Station offers valet parking and repair service from 7am – 7pm weekdays. As of October 28, 2021, we have a 1 day turnaround on most basic repairs. More details at bikehub.com/repairs
Palo Alto Bike Hub offers 24-hour self-park access, no staff on site.
- Maintain 6′ distance and limit physical contact
- Park on lower racks to avoid handles
- Stay home if you’re sick
1. Downtown San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO: Attended Valet Parking
|ADDRESS:||311 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107 (map)
|CONTACT:||(415) 590-3077 (email us)|
|OPEN HOURS:||7 am – 7 pm Weekdays|
- Free valet bike parking
- Bike repairs: We’ll perform an inspection on the spot or call with an estimate. Most repairs are performed while you work.
- Bike parts and commuter gear: Customize your ride with new grips, seat, and pedals. Get expert advice on variety of lights, locks, and other must-haves.
- Bike rentals: Our bikes are comfy but rugged enough for San Francisco, equipped with: helmet, lights, u-lock, a bag, and maps upon request. Cost is $35 per day, $95 per week.
2. Palo Alto
PALO ALTO: Unattended Secure Access Parking
|ADDRESS:||Palo Alto Station, 95 University Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301 (map)
|CONTACT:||Questions & membership issues
BikeHub (888) 659-2291 (email us)
Emergency access (10am – 7pm)
|OPEN HOURS:||24 Hours|
- 24Hr Controlled-access secure self parking
- Register, then access parking using a Clipper card
How it Works
The Caltrain BikeHub in San Francisco offers FREE valet bike parking, bike repairs, and great bike gear for your commute.
The Palo Alto BikeHub is an unattended controlled-access parking lot – accessible 24/7. Sign up at bikehub.com/register