||311 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107 (map)
||(415) 590-3077 (email us)
||6:30am – 8:30pm Weekdays
- Free valet bike parking
- Bike repairs: We’ll perform an inspection on the spot or call with an estimate. Most repairs are performed while you work.
- Bike parts and commuter gear: Change those achy touch points with new grips, seats, and pedals. Get expert advice on variety of lights, locks, and other must-haves.
- Bike rentals: Our bikes are comfy but rugged enough for San Francisco, equipped with: helmet, lights, u-lock, a bag, and maps upon request. Cost is $35 per day, $95 per week.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. DROP OFF BICYCLE
Grab a valet ticket. Write your name and phone on our half – you take the smaller half. Attach your helmet, lock, and other things securely. If your bike needs fixing, we’ll usually get to it while you work.
2. PICK UP BICYCLE
Give us your valet ticket. We’ll retrieve your bike. Smile and enjoy the ride home, you’re a hero today!
- Due to security reasons, we do not allow long term storage of bikes. Overnight fee is $5 per night starting the second consecutive night the bike is stored, excluding weekends. Bicycles left over one month are considered abandoned and may be donated.
- We are not responsible liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.