Self-park kiosk access remains open 24/7 – we’re taking extra precautions by disinfecting key touch points like kiosk and door handles.
Limited staffing has resumed Saturdays at Culver City. Retail + repair staffing remains suspended at Hollywood/Vine.
Parking at the Metro Bike Hub?
- Maintain 6′ distance and limit physical contact
- Park on lower racks to avoid handles
- Stay home if you’re sick.
Explore Metro’s Bike Services:
Hollywood/Vine - TEMPORARILY UNSTAFFED
4. Culver City - LIMITED HOURS
|BIKE HUB ADDRESS:||3702 S. Robertson Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232 (See Map)
|CONTACT:||888-659-2291 | [email protected]
213-922-2148 | [email protected]
|OPEN HOURS:||Parking 24/7
Staffed 9am– 3pm Saturdays
- 24Hr Controlled Access
- Repairs & Sales
- Classes & Events
- More info about the staffed area at: thebikecenter.com
Metro Bike Locker Program
Individual bike lockers are available at many Metro stations. To check locker availability, apply to rent a locker, or to manage your bike locker rental, visit the Metro Bike Locker Registration page.
Metro Bike Share
The Metro Bike Share makes bikes available 24/7, 365 days a year in Downtown LA, Central LA, North Hollywood and the Westside. Metro Bike Share offers convenient round-the-clock access to a fleet of bicycles for short trips. Metro Bike Share is one of LA Metro’s multiple public transportation options for Angelenos and visitors to get around.
Metro Bike Share is a fast, easy, and fun way to ride, anytime. Get a bike from any Metro Bike Share station, go for a ride, and properly return it. It’s easy — just like riding a bike!
Bikes On Metro
Bikes are allowed on Metro trains and buses at all times, if space is available. For more information, please visit the “Bike & Transit” tab here.
Hollywood + Vine
Willowbrook / Rosa Parks
North Hollywood – SOON!
Lock your bike:
Bike owners are responsible for securing and locking bikes to racks and in lockers. Metro is not responsible for stolen or lost bikes. View Printable Map >
Asegure su bicicleta:
Los ciclistas son responsables de asegurar su bicicleta a un casillero o portabicicleta con candados. Metro no es responsable por bicicletas robadas o perdidas. Ver mapa imprimible >
Why use Metro Bike Hub?
Easy & Secure
Parking your bike at Metro Bike Hub is safe and easy.
- Register here or in-person at one of our locations. You’re automatically registered with BikeIndex, the world’s largest bike registry and used by LAPD to recover stolen bikes.
- Use your registered Metro TAP card as your access key-card.
- Lock your own bike and accessories – we are not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- Let us know if you need repairs, accessories, or have questions or comments.